- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
After The Storm Clean-Up: What Should I Do?
The Pacific Northwest is subject to storms that pack a powerful punch, especially when the wind and moisture pelt the outside of the house, and then hail and heavy rain do their number. Still wors […]
Mold vs. Mildew: What's the Difference?
Mold is a pain. It's unsightly. It stains so many household items. And if you're allergic to it, that's a whole other story. Pressure washing a moldy fence, roof, or driveway is just half the battle. […]
There are currently no projects to display; come back soon!